It's Christmas pressie time! We're giving away 2 fabulous festive hampers each worth £100 from the wonderful Deli on The Hill in Redhill.
Simply post a picture of your Christmas tree on our Facebook page (or on your Instagram page) with the hashtag #RalphJamesDeliXmas. You have until 11:59pm on December 31st 2016.
You can also tag as many of your friends as you like. If your post is picked as the winner, we'll randomly select one of your tagged friends and you'll both receive a hamper.
You both need to be able to come into our office in Redhill to collect your prize, so try not to pick someone in New Zealand.
Good luck and may the best tree win!
Competition Terms and Conditions (we've tried to keep them short, but want everyone to be clear on the rules, and have no naughtiness).
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, who are able to collect a hamper from the Ralph James office in Redhill and have their photograph taken to be used on the Ralph James website and social media channels. Hampers will not be posted under any circumstances.
2. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
4. Closing date for entry will be December 31st at 11:59pm GMT.
5. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Share a picture of your Christmas tree with us via Facebook or Instagram, using the hashtag #RalphJamesDeliXmas. You may tag as many friends as you like, although it is not necessary for entry into the competition.
6. There are two prizes of a hamper from Deli on the Hill in Redhill. A winner of one hamper will be randomly picked by Ralph James. If that winner has tagged one or multiple friends, one of those will be chosen randomly to win the second hamper. If no friend is tagged, Ralph James will randomly select another post in the competition to win the second hamper. In this case, no tagged friends will win a prize.
7. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
8. The winners will be chosen at random when the competition has ended and announced on January 3rd 2017 on the Ralph James Facebook page. The winner will be contacted by Ralph James by private message on Facebook/Instagram (whatever is applicable) to arrange a time for collection of the prize from the Ralph James office in Redhill and for taking a winner’s photograph. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
10. Participation and entering in this promotion is considered a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
11. Ralph James shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
12. Ralph James reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.